NEET 2019 APPLICATION
Released - Form 2019
NEET 2019 Application Form has been started on 1st November 2018. Student looking for admission in MBBS, BDS & AYUSH courses in india should appear for the NEET exam.
Here we are providing some major details adout the NEET 2019 registration:
candidates are able to get the application form throught online mode.
multiple application form a single candidate will be rejected.
the size of photograph should be 10kb to 200kb & signature size should be 4kb to 30kb.
Payment of Application Fee can be done Online & Offline
- General (UR)/OBC Rs. 1400/-
- SC,ST,PH&Transgender Rs. 750/-
NEET Eligibility Ceiteria
- Age Limit 17years on 31 December 2019 the upper age limit will be 25 years for general and 30 years for ST,SC and OBC candidates on the date of examination
- candidates must have 12th passed or equivalent exam form any recognizzed board
NEET Application Date 2019
- Application form release 1st November 2018
- Application submission last date 30th November 2018
- Last date to pay the fee 1st December 2018
- Admit card available 15th April 2019
- Exam date 5th May2019 (2:00pm to 5:00pm)
- Announcement of result 5th June 2019
How To Appy for NEET
- visit the official website link Apply Now
- fill the online Application Form and note down the Application Number
- Upload photo and signsture
- Make payment of Fee by prescribed modes
- Print Confirmation page after Successful remittance of Fee